Run a warm bath and sprinkle over the top of water, sink in, and begin to experience nature begin to soothe and relieve tired achy muscles while lifting your spirits and invigorating your senses. Anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying.
Ingredients: mineral salts, corn starch, green tea leaf, peppermint leaf, eucalyptus leaf, eucalyptus essential oil, hoja santa (sacred leaf).
Muscle relief, Mood up-lifter, Anti-inflammatory
Purchase @ www.healingthymeproducts.com
- Save Money, Live Green: Make Your Own Bath Salts (savings.com)
- Eucalyptus (funflowerfacts.com)
- What type of trees provides the leaves for the koala’s diet (wiki.answers.com)
- Eucalyptus: Invader also holds Bay Area identity (sfgate.com)
- Do koalas like scallions (wiki.answers.com)
- What are the bottle brush adaptations (wiki.answers.com)
- Review ― Chocolate Mint Tea from The English Tea Store (englishtea.us)
- Detox Your Physique Immediately! (tfollowers.com)
- Detox Your Body Today! (tfollowers.com)
- Himalayan Salts Light Up Your Life in a Healthful Way (shoptobegreen.wordpress.com)
- Your body the healer (aboundingwellness.wordpress.com)