Seriously…at times you really have to let the good times roll…Meaning???
First of all slow down, take a deep breath, loosen your neck a bit…
Now, letting the good times roll is about letting go/moving on/letting the greater good come in (or out) and showing the rest of the mess, stress, depress, dress…you know what i mean…to the back door! I mean why not? You didn’t actually ALLOW the mess in the front door did you???
Ok, so again, where do i start?
Here are some good ways to start letting your true purpose and happiness out on the rec yard (lol):
- Volunteer. Make sure it’s at something you enjoy or have a passion for. Most successful people start out by enjoying their passion.
- Extravagant Family Night vs Big Family Vacation: take those thousands of dollars and invest in a grrreaat family outing or night or special treatments (at home).
- Introduce your man to your spirituality (or his)! Ask him, ” how do you tap into YOUR spirituality?” or ” do you truly believe in a higher power and why?” and ” how could we make a dedication to your/our higher being?” Try it and see how it works for you. You would be surprised to see how many couples never discussed spirituality. Just open your mouth and try. Trust me, you will spark a newly found interest and tap into his/her true self, building a stronger connection.
- Self-Reward. This could be a mini shopping spree, that new car, those “red bottoms”
(yeah, go for it), that cocktail party you’ve always wanted to host, fundraiser, yard sale, etc. DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF. The Universe will thank you!
- Physical RecreationNights/Saturdays: mountain climbing, paint balling, skating, etc. Basically, anything you don’t normally do, but is challenging and fun at the same time. This could be funny, possibilities are endless.
- Go ahead and open that savings account, make an investment. Stop procrastinating.
- Paying off debt can be extremely rewarding.
For once try something different! Let go, let out, and enjoy the up and coming prosperous 2012!!! Yaay!
- Are You Running up Hills or Climbing Mountains? (mikeblockerspeaks.com)
- spirituality and religion (davelenzi.wordpress.com)
- Making the Best Use of Savings Accounts at Christmas (the-whole-truth.co.uk)
- What is Spirituality, Anyway? (spiritinquire.wordpress.com)
- Humor and spirituality: Let go and let God (rahkyt.wordpress.com)
- What is Spirituality? (psychologytoday.com)