A girl with a book…some people’s greatest fear, wow.
- Sarah Lee ‘s BIG Fear with Little People (wild941.cbslocal.com)
- Limits Exist Solely In The Mind (deepthinkings.wordpress.com)
- Fear! (myleelu.wordpress.com)
- Greatest fear (awkwardinsanity.wordpress.com)
- FOX’s ‘New Girl’: A Salute to Schmidt’s Greatest Moments (GALLERY) (celebuzz.com)
- My Greatest Fear (hasarla.wordpress.com)
- Dreams of Eternity & Paradise (philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com)
- Fear of Death? (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Delete Fear, Think Love and Feel Love (healthycrowdfunder.wordpress.com)
- The Number One Thing Holding You Back From Creating Great Content (suzemuse.com)
Last Monday, my friend Olivia and I decided to launch this idea called #GIRLWITHABOOK. At the time we were venting to each other about how horrified and utterly disgusted we were by the Taliban’s sick attempt at killing Malala Yousafzai on her school bus, and we wanted to do something about it. We wanted to do something for Malala, and at the same time stick it to the Taliban. So Olivia says to me “Let’s get people to post pictures of themselves with books! A favorite book, a random book, a school book, you name it. And we’ll post it on facebook, twitter, etc. to show Malala our support.” My reaction: THIS IS AWESOME.
The Taliban showed what they are most afraid: A GIRL WITH A BOOK.
View original post 550 more words