A little inspiration for you “non-salad eating newbies”, haha!
- 8 Ways to Increase Your Veggie Intake (itrainthereforeieat.com)
- A review: Tao Natural Foods (beejaholistichealth.wordpress.com)
- Kelly liked Karen LunchingMomma’s blog post Eating Organic Every Day (bloggymoms.com)
- Veggie egg salad (mydeliciousmistakes.wordpress.com)
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad (domesticwit.wordpress.com)
- Good morning, breakfast salad! (crunchyurban.wordpress.com)
- How to Eat Hass Avocados (avocadocentral.com)
- Recipe for Al’s Famous Hungarian Cucumber Salad (kalynskitchen.com)
- Do you like salad? (eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com)
Lately I’ve been eating salads. Don’t ask me why or how that’s happened, just accept the fact that it has, that sometimes the salads are salty, and that I eat them along with a slice of buttered bread. I think the roughage has cleared out the macaroni and cheese residue in my brain, which is why this blog post is hilarious.
Salads as a food item have always stressed me out. Something about a plate full of leafy greens puts me on edge and all of the sudden I feel like there’s no way in spades that I’ll be able to eat all of it, because it takes so freaking long. The leaves are so big, and the dressing is spread unevenly and the toppings are always the tastiest but they’re hidden in a forest of vitamin K and if I want to chop up the salad in order to…
View original post 246 more words